From Stress To Success: Social Media Masterclass
Taking the stress out of social media strategy for your solopreneur business
What if you didn't dread social media, but actually looked forward to creating and sharing content, while spending less time doing it?
Social media is one of those tasks that many small business owners dread.
From finding high-quality content to share, to scheduling...it can leave you feeling frustrated and overwhelmed.
While some haphazardly update their accounts when they feel like it, others take charge and lay out a plan.
Because it’s not just social media. It’s about building your community of raving fans.
What if there is a way to be more consistent on social media while spending less time doing it?
What if you can feel less overwhelmed and more confident in your social media efforts?
What if social media can become THE tool that grows your business exponentially?
Ready to learn how all of this is possible?
The Stress to Success Social Media Masterclass will help you get more organized with your social media efforts and save you hours of time.
Having a plan in place will help grow your social accounts exponentially and I'm here to help you do just that. Are you ready?
Take the From Stress to Success Social Media Masterclass and you will learn...
- How to find the appropriate platforms your business should be on (and which ones to ditch)
- The exact steps I follow to create, schedule and maintain my social media accounts and my client’s accounts
- The one method that will save you hours of time scheduling content
- The type of content to share on each platform that will receive the most engagement
- Where to find the best high-quality 3rd party content to share on your platforms that will resonate with your audience
- The best tools to schedule and automate your social media content (while still sounding authentic)
- What stats you should track and the best way to track them
StartModule 1: Welcome + Course Overview (3:44)
StartModule 2: Knowing your why + finding your tribe (7:56)
StartModule 3: Time blocking (10:42)
StartModule 4: Finding high quality content (7:59)
StartModule 5: Building ready-made photo templates (21:24)
StartModule 6: Content calendar templates (13:31)
StartModule 7: Social scheduling tools (17:20)
StartModule 8: Tracking your stats (6:30)
Now is the time to take control of your social media.
Now is the time to...
Be consistent and genuine while spending less time curating content
Find and share amazingly awesome content
Stand out from others in your industry
Know the exact type of content you should share
Never feel like you're running out of content to share again
Plus you'll receive...
1) Daily, weekly, monthly, yearly checklists for your social media accounts to keep you on track
2) Content calendar templates you can use for any social platform
You will also get LIFETIME access to the course content, meaning you can always refer back.
This course is for you if…
- You want to learn how to use social media strategically for your solopreneur business
- You’re overwhelmed and stressed with social media and have no idea how to keep up with each platform
- You’re wanting to grow your social media following because you know it’s an essential part of your business but your follower account barely grows
- You’re a busy solopreneur business owner and want to learn the best strategies that can be accomplished in as little time as possible
Frequently Asked Questions
Think about how it would feel to no longer be stressed out by social media.
Picture yourself and your business 6 months from now. Do you want to have a strategic plan for your social media that brings you more business ...
...or do you want to continue feeling overwhelmed and hoping for the best?
It's up to you.
BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!
Enroll during the week of October 24-31
and you will ALSO receive:
1) My Ultimate Tools Resource Guide: The 19 tools I use every week to run my small business and how you can these tools to automate and organize your own solopreneur business.
2) Increasing Engagement E-book: My ____ page ebook guiding you on how to increase engagement on the three major platforms: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
3) Free Q+A live webinar: I'll schedule a Q+A live webinar with all students who enroll during the timeframe listed above to answer ANY questions you have about social media or solopreneur business!