How to 3x Your Monthly Income by Offering PR Services
Everything you need to know to help you start offering PR services to clients
Live workshop on August 5, 2020 from 11am-12:30pm CT. This workshop will be recorded if you can't make it live.
This will be a paid 90 minute live workshop particularly for any Virtual Assistants or aspiring publicists who want to start offering PR as a service but don't know how to get started.
During the workshop, you'll learn:
- Why you should consider adding PR as a service to your business as a Virtual Assistant
- How to define your client's positioning and messaging so that the right message gets seen by the world
- How to prepare your clients for all kinds of publications, such as TV, podcasts, and more, so that you show up with the best chance of going viral
- How to start marketing your PR services and get your first client
- How to price your services
- How to onboard your first PR client + client onboarding checklist
- The tools you need to use to provide top notch PR services
- The 5 pitch templates you must have to pitch your clients and land them prominent media opportunities