Do any of these resonate with you?
✔️ Tired of not being recognized as an expert in your industry
✔️ See your competitors getting featured by the media and wonder, “why do they get interviewed but not me?”
✔️ Have a powerful message you want to share with the world, that will impact thousands of people, but have no idea how to get that message in front of the right people?
Impact + Influence is the online course for you.
If you’ve been spending your time setting up your online shop, building your business, serving your clients, focusing on sales and are ready to reach more people, you're ready to pitch the media.
You might be feeling like:
I HAVE SO MUCH TO SHARE but no one to share it with. You have a small, but mighty list and a great little community but you know your message is meant for the masses.
I WANT TO BE THE GO-TO EXPERT IN MY INDUSTRY but I don’t know HOW to get there. You know your work is good enough to be shared on big platforms, you’re ready for that television coverage, you want to be featured, but getting there from where you are feels hard. You need a map. And a supply list.
I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY TO INVEST IN A PR AGENCY but I want to get more quality leads for my business. I’m so focused on serving my clients and I don’t know how to build pitching and PR into my business. You need a way to learn everything you need to know about pitching the media so you don’t waste your time.
Introducing, IMPACT + INFLUENCE
An online course that teaches you how to strategically pitch yourself to the media so you reach a wider audience, build your platform, create more impact, and in turn, grow your business.
Inside of Impact + Influence, you'll learn:
- The power of PR, why your message matters, and how to convey your thoughts to the media for maximum impact
- My step by step pitching process so you overcome the fear of pitching, build confidence, and regularly send out pitches that get accepted
- How to hone in on your message so the people reading your pitches are immediately intrigued and audiences lean in when they hear you speak and read your words
- How to effectively share your story so people want more and take the next step to get more information about working with you and/or buying your product or service
- How to efficiently research the best places to pitch to so you’re not wasting your precious time
- The formula every pitch needs to get a producer from “maybe” to “YES!”
- The art of building relationships with journalists/producers/podcast hosts so instead of a one time thing, you’re building solid, mutually beneficial relationships that gives you more and more opportunities
- How to accurately measure your success so you can see the ROI of PR in your business
- How to repurpose your pitches and leverage your media coverage after it’s happened (it’s like compound interest, baby!)
- How PR can directly help you increase your profits
IMPACT + INFLUENCE includes:
SELF STUDY MODULES you can watch and implement at your own pace
PROVEN PITCH TEMPLATES that work so you can pitch with ease using our proven scripts
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP where you can build relationships with other students and have direct access to ask me your pitching questions
Hi, I'm Brittney, PR Strategist and creator of Impact + Influence and guess what, my business is about more than money too.
For me, business is all human connection. It’s about getting to know and see each other and how we all create ripple effects by sharing our messages.
I work with online business owners who are ready to get more attention not for their ego, but because of their purpose.
My clients are purpose driven and determined to get the word out about what they care about because they know the world needs their voice.
But, getting your voice out there isn’t always easy (especially if you’re trying to expand out of your current echo chamber.) And that’s exactly why I created Impact + Influence because this isn’t rocket science.
You CAN leverage the power of PR, you just have to know HOW.
You've got a message to share and I want to help you reach the masses.
Let's do this, together.
Learning about PR is about more than just pitching.
It’s about learning how to leverage media to connect with your audience.
Because I know you didn’t start your business JUST to make money.
You started it because you care.
Because you have something to say.
Because you want to HELP PEOPLE.
A glimpse at the course curriculum
- Module 3: Overview (1:12)
- Lesson 1: How to identify the right places to pitch (7:11)
- Lesson 2: Finding publications & journalists (32:52)
- Lesson 3: Finding podcasts & podcast hosts (21:24)
- Lesson 4: Finding local tv & producers (11:06)
- Lesson 5: Tools & resources to get you started (19:16)
- BONUS | Lesson 6: How to start cultivating authentic relationships with journalists (78:54)
- Module 3: Q + A | February 5, 2020 (60:12)
- Implementation Week: Q + A | February 14, 2020 (84:48)
- Module 4 Overview (3:43)
- Lesson 1: Get your pitch templates ready (32:11)
- Lesson 2: Creating your killer bio (5:24)
- Lesson 3: How to craft amazing email subject lines (8:36)
- Lesson 4: How to follow up, what to do when you get a no, and tools to use for pitching (16:13)
- Module 4: Q + A | February 19, 2020 (31:48)
- BONUS: How to pitch people you already know (9:39)
- BONUS: Media kit templates
- How to Grow Your Email List with Podcast Interviews (PDF checklist!)
- Q+A with Journalist Alli Hoff Kosik (video + audio) (55:43)
- Your Publicity Roadmap (PDF)
- Bonus Q+A Call #1 | March 5, 2020 (27:54)
- Bonus Q+A Call #2 | March 18, 2020 (61:51)
- What To Do in Your One Hour Per Week Checklist
- Intro to SEO training with Mariah Liszewski (24:56)
Watch what Nicole Jackson Miller, founder of the CEO Roundtable, has to say about Impact + Influence
Feedback from our students...
"Brittney's Impact and Influence course was just the medicine I needed! She kept it simple enough to ensure nothing was overwhelming for FT, 6 figure business owners but yet got right to the (vegan) meat in the weekly videos.
It was a perfect balance of understanding why we were doing something, different ways/perspectives on each topic for context and then the steps to go do it.
I really appreciated her done for you tools + templates. It's great not to have to reinvent the wheel and to be able to focus on our personal touch for each pitch.
Not to mention our FB community was delightful and I loved the other women in the course. Great to support each other and bounce ideas off of one another.
Solid value and if you're looking to uplevel your PR game, Impact and Influence is NOT to be missed!"